Terms & Conditions:
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Embassy Suites Inc. Monrovia, Liberia (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in United States Dollars.
• Rate is for 1 or 2 adults only.
• Rates include 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 2 children (below 12 years old), or 3 adults. Fees apply should additional adults/children are added per the room rate plan. Please contact the hotel for more information.
• A cash deposit of 170USD for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
• The Hotel accepts Cash, Visa and Mastercard credit cards. The cards must have a security chip and set up with on line pin. This is per the banking rules of United Bank of Africa.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
• Cancellation of your reservation must be made 24 hours (i.e., by 12pm Liberia time) prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation made within 24 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All rooms and suite rates do not include child or adult (above maximum occupancy number) breakfast charge. Child/Adult breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old and any adult (above maximum occupancy number). Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Embassy Suites Inc. to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50), its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Liberia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) Embassy Suites Inc. complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of Embassy Suites Inc.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Liberia.